TrialGrid provides a system for automating testing of studies in Rave EDC. This allows users to write testing scripts which can be run by TrialGrid to enter data into Medidata Rave and collect screenshots of evidence that Edit Checks have fired correctly.
Before you can start running Automated Tests some setup in required on your Medidata Rave URL. See the Getting started guide.
- What is Automated Testing?
- Test Case List
- Test Cases
- Editing Test Cases
- Test Case Templates
- Test Case Advisor
- How does the Test Case Advisor work?
- Testing Derivations
- Uploading Test Data
- Test Case Subjects
- Folder, Form and DataPoint References
- Dates and Times in Test Cases
- Creating Test Sets
- Historical Automated Test Runs
- Test Archives
- Automated Testing Step Reference
- How does Automated Testing Work?
- Automated Testing Limitations
- Project Test Configuration